Monday, August 4, 2008

Things to come

Over the past few weeks i've been debating on registering my own domain name and setting up a little website where I can gush and show off all of my various overly ambitious projects in one place. Doing so would give this blog a new home, and maybe a change of pace. It would go from a more personal blog to a more progress oriented blog centered around my various "art" projects.

Lets see how this goes.

Anywhoo, more music news;

As I stated in my previous post I recently received a music program for the Nintendo Gameboy called Nanoloop. It's basically a 16 step sequencer that produces sound from the Gameboy hardware. Here is a video of some one fooling around with a nanoloop demo:




It's a real blast to mess around with. I can wrap my head around the interface quite nicely (which makes nanoloop far more usable for me than other "tracker" style interfaces used by programs such as LSDJ and Famitracker), and it makes pretty unique sounds.

You can hear a little track I made after messing around with it for a day or two here.

exciting things ahead!

No comments: